We are now looking for a Head of Product Management to join our growing team. In this position you will lead the productization of EcoUp technologies for construction and demolition waste handling and raw materials (geopolymers) verification. To be successful in this role we expect you to have the ability to see the big picture, and connect product management activities to support overall company strategy and business environment. You will also need to understand the phases that are needed to create both the product management function and the productization process. Your main responsibilities include:
Building and managing product management function and productization process
Building and managing product strategy and roadmaps
Performing technical and commercial analyses for future development items
Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to collect inputs and requirements to prioritize future development activities
Our ideal new team mate will have:
- 10+ years experience in senior product management roles
- Proven track record in building product portfolios with customer-driven mindset, experience in products for technology licensing is a plus
- Deep understanding in technology and product development processes (mechanics, hardware & software)
- Capability to make decisions and lead people
- Experience in and interest for customer-facing activities, ability to engage people in different roles and organizational levels independently
- Excellent spoken and written English, other languages are a plus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Most importantly, we hope that you get sh** done and work together as a committed member of the team.
If you’re interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title “Head of Product Management” by JULY 23 2021. You can also ask for more information from Sini Rytky, email@example.com, +358 50 3876670.