We are now looking for Markets Specialist, Recycling to join our growing team. In this position you will lead various types of markets- and competitive analyses that support product creation and business planning. To be successful in this role we expect you to have at least basic understanding of waste recycling, especially the main stakeholders and status quo of construction and demolition waste recycling. You will also need to be able to select the best sources for data, and conduct extensive analyses independently. Your main responsibilities include:
- Lead markets analysis and competitive landscaping
- Lead EcoUp’s product level environmental analyses (such as LCA)
- Support in standardization and EU level activities
- Support in engaging internal and external stakeholders for collecting and verifying inputs
Ideally you would have:
- 3+ years experience in relevant roles
- Capability to search, connect and analyze data independently
- Proven track record of leading markets analysis creation with excellent presentation skills
- Experience in and interest for customer-facing activities, ability to engage people in different roles and levels of organization
- Excellent spoken and written English, other languages are a plus
Most importantly, we hope that you already get the difference between enough and perfect, and work together as a committed member of the team.
If you’re interested, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title “Markets Specialist, Recycling” by SEPTEMBER 15 2021. You can also ask for more information from Sini Rytky, email@example.com, +358 50 3876670.